Software Engineer (NodeJS, ReactJS)
- React Native
- Web Technologies
- Web Applications
- Application Development
- Critical Thinking
- Public Sector
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- Experience Design
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Roles & Responsibilities
Activate Interactive Pte Ltd (“Activate”) is a leading technology consultancy headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our clients are empowered with quality, cost-effective, and impactful end-to-end application development, like mobile and web applications, and cloud technology that remove technology roadblocks and increase their business efficiency.
We believe in positively impacting the lives of people around us and the environment we live in through the use of technology. Hence, we are committed to providing a conducive environment for all employees to realise their full potential, who in turn have the opportunity to continuously drive innovation.
We are searching for our next team members to join our growing team.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you.
Government Solutions Business Unit is searching for Software Engineer (NodeJS, ReactJS)
Internal Code: AC131
What will you do?
- Work with project leads, developers and operations on a live commercial project that has more than one million users on its platform.
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Work closely with project management and experience design team to deliver project outcomes
- Strong hand-on experience in NodeJS Technologies
- Solid hand-on experience with AngularJS, ReactJS
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and SQL
- Experience with React Native, Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of languages such as .NET and/or Java will be a plus
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Effective communication skills & customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work with a multiple team and stakeholders
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience in public sector projects is a plus
- Candidates who had previously managed small teams will be considered for the Senior/Lead positions
- Appointment will commensurate with experience and qualification.
What do we offer?
- Fun working environment
- Flexi benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
Does it sound like something you are interested in exploring further? Please be in touch with our team for an initial chat at email@example.com
Activate Interactive Singapore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Activate Interactive Pte Ltd does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Activate Interactive Pte Ltd.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Activate Interactive Pte Ltd’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.activate.sg/privacy-policy) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.