React Native Developer
- React Native
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- Min. last 3+ years contiguous experience in React Native based native app development.
- Strong mobile native (iOS and Android) hands on developers who can also lead small development team.
- Experience in writing native modules for React Native.
- Proficient with APIs, JSON structures, and Front End styling.
- Experience in creating Offline apps using SQLite.
- Experience with Android and iOS build process.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Experience on reusable/ modular design.
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD.
- Good Hands-on experience in Front end development
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Experience with version control concepts including branching, merging, and conflict resolution.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience with Redux and Saga.
- Understanding of communication between native components to react native.
- Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
- Ability to lead a team of people at Offshore.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.