Front End Developer - React JS
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 1 month ago
- Develop and maintain user interfaces for web applications using React.js.
- Create reusable React components and ensure their integration with the back-end.
- Ensure that web applications are responsive and compatible with various devices and screen sizes.
- Implement state management solutions such as Redux or Mobx to handle complex application states.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to translate design mockups into functional user interfaces.
- Ensure the application's visual design is consistent with the design specifications.
- Optimize web application performance by identifying and addressing bottlenecks.
- Implement lazy loading, code splitting, and other techniques for faster load times.
- Write unit tests and perform debugging to ensure the quality and reliability of front-end code.
- Ensure that web applications are compatible with various web browsers and troubleshoot any compatibility issues.
- Use version control systems (e.g., Git) to manage codebase changes and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for front-end code, including component libraries and coding standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a Front-End Developer with React.js for at least X years.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux or Mobx.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools and package managers (e.g., Webpack, npm, Yarn).
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile development environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with GraphQL or RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with UI testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Enzyme).
- Understanding of web accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Previous work on large-scale web applications.