Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, C4 Technical Services, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Full Stack Developer II (Java / React)
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Delivering world-class customer experience in the commerce path while executing understandable, maintainable, well tested code. This involved enhancing and maintaining complex browser rendered applications and interacting with transactional web services.
Must seek clear understanding of technical requirements through interpreting user stories, UX documents and working with Product, UX and Technical stakeholders to execute business deliverables.
Triage and remediate bugs throughout the development process. This can include functional bugs, data problems, browser compatibility issues, etc.
Executing on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the BestBuy.com commerce capability.
- Maven or Gradle
- Spring Framework
- Spring MVC
- Mockito or Spock
- RESTful Webservices
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
- 6+ years of relevant application software development experience
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Experience building highly scalable and available applications using Java and Spring Framework
- Experience working with Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
- Expert knowledge in Object oriented programming and Design Patterns
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn