Senior Front-end React Developer - Remote
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- Contribute to technical design
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new software systems
- Serve as technical expert on development projects
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Provide development expertise to team members
- Mentoring of Junior Engineers
- 5 to 10 years of Frontend Web experience
- 3+ years of experience with React/Redux, webpack and Node.js
- Strong expertise consuming RESTful APIs
- Modern knowledge of front-end performance
- Proficient in UI/UX design principles.
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and fundamental principles.
- Proficient understanding of architecture in complex, large-scale applications.
- Evidenced technical leadership within a web application development team.
- Browser testing and debugging
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Layout aesthetics, responsive design
- Bachelors in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing at an enterprise level (excluding website development)
- 3+ years of recent experience with React/Redux, webpack and Node.js
- Experience with a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Fluent English & superb communication skills (written and oral)