Hope you are doing well.
Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you feel you are a good match for this requirement, respond to me with your contact details, availability, expected compensation, and an updated resume.
Job Title: React Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN Columbus, OH -(Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Month(s)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field
• Min 4-5 years of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience developing web-based applications.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with React and a thorough understanding of React and its ecosystem, including React libraries and tools.
• 3+ Hands on experience with React framework (e.g. Angular, React/Redux, etc.)
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs and the ability to interact with APIs to retrieve and manipulate data
• Experience with NodeJS/npm tools
• Understanding of single-page-application concepts/architecture
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Day TO Day:
- We are seeking a Mid-Senior level Front End Web Developer to be responsible for delivery of Commercial Digital capabilities related to Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- In this position, the successful candidate will design and implement complex IT solutions that are in line with the enterprise architecture roadmap using React and/or Angular.
- The resource will deliver well designed quality software in a fast-paced agile environment and will work on a scrum team from all disciplines to ensure successful delivery of solutions that add value to the products and achieve business objectives and key results.
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
• Develop application code and unit test in React, using Rest Web Services and Java technologies ensuring high performance
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes and mockups to actual React web code
• Assist with identifying training needs for skills upliftment.
• Will assist in code reviews, architecting, and designing RIA solutions.
Hire IT People, Inc
Tel: 202-719-0200 Ext:301
Direct - 2029780712
15 CORPORATE PL SOUTH, SUITE 145, PISCATAWAY, NJ 08854
USA | MEXICO | CANADA | UK | INDIA | BANGLADESH | SRI LANKA
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter |