Software Manager (React)
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- Lead teams of talented engineers, fostering collaboration and ensuring the on-time delivery of high-quality projects.
- Demonstrate proficiency in digital application development, including expertise in user interface design principles, digital standards, and a user-centered design approach.
- Provide invaluable technical guidance to creative teams, offering insights and solutions for client projects that align with best practices.
- Evaluate business and creative design requirements, translating them into precise estimates and technical designs that meet project goals.
- Identify technical risks and communicate them effectively to architecture and project management teams, facilitating proactive mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate seamlessly with geo-distributed teams, leveraging your experience to ensure effective communication and project success.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading teams
- 7+ years of extensive development experience using React, and Front - End Technologies
- Extensive experience supporting modern web browsers and UI frameworks.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, e-commerce development, and server-side development technologies (Adobe Experience Manager -AEM)