Reactjs UI Developer
- Application Development
- System Implementation
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Requirements
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Duties & Responsibilities :-
- To implement and support DPS UI development (React primary skill mandatory with proficiency)
- To plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users on system requirements gathering, documentation and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy applications for new business requirements.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance
- Experience in managing medium to large scale application project from beginning to end, with skills in requirement study and functional/detail design, QA, testing, and software change/version control management is advantage
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Java micro-services development experience is good to have
- Basic Equities Trading product knowledge is an advantage
- Agile practice experience is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver applications with high quality and efficiency.
- Good communication, inter-personnel skills is required
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skill
- At least 5 years of working experience and 4 years in UI development and support, preferably in banking environments.