React Developer *NO C2C*
Location: Chicago, IL
Contract: 12-18 months W2
Hybrid- 3 days on-site
The successful candidate will be an experienced React UI developer. Role will include responsibility for building new User Interface for Finance control tool application to replace the current VB6 UI.
The role is part of the BUCS development teams. BUCS is a critical application in the daily PNL Production process for GBAM Finance. The team of is located US, Camberley, Singapore and India, and the application supports 500 daily users.
This role is critical to implementing new Bank wide development processes, upgrading associated toolset to latest technologies and ensuring compliance with Bank policies and standards.
- Strong/expert React JS development skills.
- Good working knowledge of GIT
- Good OO design skills, knowledge of patterns and architectural understanding.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Lean software development practices
- Experience of enterprise application development.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven global team interaction.
- Willingness to learn, adopt and advance team best-practices, procedures and qualitative standards.
- Willingness to own issues and chase them through to completion, communicating effectively and in a timely manner, throughout.
- Good team communication, with experiences in sharing and presenting new ideas and approaches with the team.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone email@example.com 908-393-8600