Position: React Native Developer
Duration: 6m CTH (must be hire eligible)
Location: 2 days a week onsite in Naperville (must be local to Naperville IL)
Job Description – React Native Developer
• Overall development exp of 8+ years with 5+ Mobile App development.
• Min. last 3+ years contiguous experience in React Native based native app development.
• Strong mobile native (iOS and Android) hands on developers who can also lead small development team.
• Experience in writing native modules for React Native.
• Proficient with APIs, JSON structures, and Front End styling.
• Experience in creating Offline apps using SQLite.
• Experience with Android and iOS build process.
• Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
• Experience on reusable/ modular design.
• Experience designing and implementing CI/CD.
• Good Hands-on experience in Front end development
• Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
• Experience with version control concepts including branching, merging, and conflict resolution.
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
• Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST.
• Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest/Mocha)
• Experience with Redux and Saga.
• Understanding of communication between native components to react native.
• Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes.
• Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
• Ability to lead a team of people at Offshore.
• Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.