Junior React Developer, US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $75K-$85K.
Minimum 1 year of project experience required - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed
- Develop and implement high-quality, scalable, and maintainable React components for our web applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to translate design mock-ups into functional features.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to enhance the overall code quality.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices in front-end development.
- Strong understanding of React and its ecosystem.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating backend services.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
Special Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation, unlimited paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.