This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- You love developing seamless experiences allowing users to tackle complex problems.
- Are excited to be part of a small team of experts working on an exciting product.
- Should work efficiently, be ready to learn, and have great attention to detail.
- Have a passion for robotics and creating the next generation of robot software.
- Ability to collaborate with teams around the world.
- Live in the Boulder/Denver area and are able to be in-office several days per week.
- Degree(s) in Computer Science, and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience architecting and developing front-end web application user interfaces using REST, and bi-directional, real-time data streaming APIs.
- Experience with three.js and WebGL (for 3D visualizing robots!).
- Knowledge of software development in Linux.
- Experience with full life-cycle application development, Git version control, software testing, and continuous integration.
- Demonstrated ability through previous products.
- Background in Agile software development methodology e.g. JIRA.
- Experience with C++ or Python.
- Experience with ROS, MoveIt, Gazebo, OpenRave, or other robotic libraries are advantageous.
- Common open source libraries and tools such as CMake and Qt.