This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
LOCATION: Hybrid - Portland OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $60-65 per hour but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Contract – 15-months
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field, or five years of work experience required
- 3+ years of experience development experience
- Docker/ Docker Swarm / KUBERNETES
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, and deploying large-scale projects from end-to-end
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
Our client is a mission-driven enterprise organization that develops and delivers innovative products and services worldwide, you will find a supportive and collaborative environment, work with a great team of people, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a six-time winner of Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction.
- Quality process. We invest the time to understand your background and career goals. We only introduce you to opportunities that are the right fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected local companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. These relationships give is access to roles that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k match, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to apply? Email your resume to Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.