Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
- React Native
- Software Development
- Web Technologies
- Web Applications
- User Interface
- Mobile Applications
- Agile Web Development
- Web Development
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Roles & Responsibilities
about the company
Our client is a tech consultancy company that specializes in developing web and mobile applications in the gaming industry.
about the job
You’ll be responsible for building and implementing user interface components. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications (inclusive of translating design wireframes and visual mockups into code), and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Build and implement user interface components
- Translating designs into high quality code using HTML5, CSS3 and WebSocket
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain building user interface components and implementing them.
- Provide vision, design and develop in keeping up to date and cutting-edge web technologies in building interactive web applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- API Integration with Restful services.
- Work closely with design team to improve overall UI/UX experiences
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process
- Collaborate with other software engineers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications built on Java technologies
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Provide maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings during/after working hours when necessary
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Perform other duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess good experience developing web application, Web Forms and Enterprise Workflows
- At least 2 years of experience in design and programming in ReactJS
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms and RESTful APIs
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- In-depth understanding of CSS pre-processors such as SASS, SCSS, LESS, bundlers such as webpack
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn at email@example.com
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712)