Senior Developer (Reactjs & Nodejs) - SPVL
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Web Applications
- Google Cloud Platform
- Agile Methodologies
- AWS Lambda
Posted: 1 month ago
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for Software Engineer to join one of the Government agency!
- Opportunity to involve in a large scale citizen facing project
- Great career progression and friendly working environment
- Yearly renewable contract with attractive salary/benefits
- Working location: Central
- Working hours: MON-FRI office hours
What you will be working on:
- Lead and mentor a team of software engineers, fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to define project scope, technical requirements, and realistic timelines.
- Work closely with designers and developers to ensure seamless integration of user interfaces and back-end functionality.
- Champion Agile methodologies, ensuring the team adheres to Scrum or Kanban practices, holding regular stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Drive technical decision-making processes, advocating for best practices, code quality, and scalability.
- Adopting proven software engineering practices like pair programming, code reviews, test-driven development to maintain high coding standards, identifying potential issues and suggesting improvements.
- Balance hands-on coding with leadership responsibilities, taking on technical challenges when necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify potential roadblocks, risks, and mitigations, ensuring successful project delivery.
- Stay updated with the latest technology trends, tools, and frameworks, and proactively suggest improvements to existing systems.
- Promote a culture of innovation, encouraging experimentation, and supporting creative problem-solving approaches.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience in web applications, preferably in managing a team
- Experience using Reactjs/Typescript/Nodejs
- Experience of leveraging on cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) etc
- Experience with the following will be an added advantage: Continuous integration/continuous deployment, Docker/container technology, Kubernetes along with docker and container, Postgresql, Cloud/PaaS platforms, such as AWS/Heroku/OpenShift, Serverless Framework
Interested candidate may apply via email to spvl(at)scientecpersonnel.com (indicating Job ID J42763 for faster processing). All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Liew Chien Hui (Vivian) - R2090138
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781