Urgent Requirement | React Lead ||Naperville, IL, 60540
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- Min. last 3+ years contiguous experience in React based web application development.
- Team lead & management; previous experience managing front end/teams in the past is required.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Azure Devops Git
- Solid understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Project management experience; strategy, patterns & implementation
- Strong understanding of the entire SDLC; comfortable sitting between product design and product engineering
- PPL person, good communicator, and passion for leading, and mentoring others
- Proficient with APIs, JSON structures, and Front-End Styling.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Experience on reusable/ modular design.
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD.
- Good Hands-on experience in Front end development
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Experience with version control concepts including branching, merging, and conflict resolution.
- Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience with Redux and Saga.
- Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
- Ability to lead a team of people at Offshore.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.