Frontend Engineer, ReactJS
- Quality Assurance
- Release Management
- Unit Testing
- User Experience
- System Integration Testing
- Single Page Application
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working with a team of dedicated & committed engineers for the development of healthcare application platform and solutions for the transformation of Singapore Healthcare IT landscape. Our mantra is to “work hard and have fun”, to deliver the next generation healthcare digital experience across whole of Singapore.
As a frontend Software Developer, you will work closely with team members of different disciplines and have influence to deliver quality software applications. As part of the Agile Squad, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with, and strive for continuous improvement.
· Participate in ideation and concepts sessions with end user and product owner
· Convert high fidelity prototypes into working web application
· Produce maintainable and testable code
· Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation with knowledge of methodologies and procedures for application testing and quality assurance
· Work with backend development team to create and optimize solution
· Work closely with DevOps engineer for release management
· At least 4 years of experience in building Front-end applications
· At least 2 years of experience in developing SPA (Single Page Application) using ReactJS, Typescript, Redux, React-Router, Axios
· Proficient with ECMAScript up to ESNext
· Experience in Unit test and code coverage tools e.g. Jest, Cobertura, Sinon, Chai
· Passion for creating a great user experience and interactions
· Strong team work and communication skill
· Experience in healthcare domain, or enterprise domains where cybersecurity and data privacy are crucial would be advantageous.