UI Developer - ReactJS
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 1 month ago
- Strong/expert React JS development skills.
- Good working knowledge of GIT
- Good OO design skills, knowledge of patterns and architectural understanding.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Lean software development practices
- Experience of enterprise application development.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven global team interaction.
- Willingness to learn, adopt and advance team best-practices, procedures and qualitative standards.
- Willingness to own issues and chase them through to completion, communicating effectively and in a timely manner, throughout.
- Good team communication, with experiences in sharing and presenting new ideas and approaches with the team.
- Investment banking experience, with front or middle office team experience advantageous.
- Appreciation of Risk Awareness (Inc. Operational, Compliance, Business & Reputational).
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with 43 offices in 18 countries and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 10 days of paid annual leave (plus sick leave and national holidays)
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability (plans vary by region)
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Commuter benefits (varies by region)
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs) and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture