React, Typescript Developer
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
Title: React, Typescript Developer Work Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086 Duration: 4 Months Job Type: Contract Work Type: Hybrid Job Description: Must Haves:
- Experience in testing frameworks React Testing Library, Jest.
- Understand the Business/Customer/Technical requirements and assist in analyzing the existing solutions to address the needs
- Monitor and debug production applications using Splunk, Dynatrace to pinpoint root causes and fix bugs
- Improve the quality of software systems for customer using industry best practices for code quality, accessibility, and usability.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate languages, development standards and tools for software coding/configuration
- Understanding of cloud technologies and designing solutions deployed to Azure, GCP or AWS
- Work collaboratively with other software engineers and teams to improve performance, stability, and resource consumption.
- Ensure security policy requirements are properly applied to components/application during code development/configuration
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle methodology.
- Execute test cases to test the code and detect errors and defects for the entire component
- Track and analyse defects for the component/ module and carry out regression testing to fix defects in all instances of code changes
- Participate in the discovery phase of small to medium projects to come up with a high-level design by partnering with the product management, Web Operations, project management, business, and user experience teams.
- Utilize performance tuning and analytics tools like Splunk, Dynatrace to monitor and identify frontend performance issues and provide solutions to improve performance and scalability.
- Create and maintain continuous integration and deployment systems using Jenkins and git.