This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- Work fully remote on a cross-functional Agile team.
- Actively participate in team meetings as needed (daily stand-up, planning, retrospective, etc.).
- Follow client accepted guidelines on version control for all technical development.
- Work on application design using development languages, as well as security, and other tools.
- Perform unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide technical and architectural direction to improve existing code bases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data and application software problems as assigned.
- Operate under minimal supervision within a collaborative team environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adequate Internet access and a quiet, dedicated space to work
- Proficiency in application design, development languages, security, and tools.
- Skill and experience with the following:
- Node.js, Webpack, npm.
- Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing;
- REST service design;
- Source Control Systems (Git preferred);
- CSS/Sass/Styled components;
- Cloud development (Amazon Web Services preferred);
- NoSQL/non-relational and relational databases.
- Ability to take mockup and implement functional website from design.
- Must have effective communication skills and ability to provide guidance and training to peers in React.js application development.
- Experience with the following:
- Java, Spring/Spring Boot;
- Gitlab and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery;
- Drupal 8+.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).