Job Title- Jr. React Developer
Location - Columbus, OH
Work Type-Hybrid on W2
Job Type- Contract (12 Months)
Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
• Will build a robust solution to manage Customer onboarding for Commercial Digital. This will require integration solutions built in Angular & and Java to integrate REST APIs that will span Salesforce, SOA, and other internal systems.
• Develop application code and unit tests in Angular, Rest Web Services, and Java technologies ensuring high performance
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
• May assist with identifying training needs.
• Will assist in code reviews, architecting, and designing RIA solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field
• Min 2-3 years of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience developing web-based applications.
• 2+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, Sprint Framework
• 2+ Hands of experience with Angular and/or React framework (e.g. Angular, React/Redux, etc.)
•Experience with NodeJS/npm tools
•Understanding of single-page-application concepts/architecture
• Experience in Integration with SOAP and REST-based services
•deep understanding of Angular (Angular 2+, not “AngularJS”)
•deep understanding of redux architecture
•understanding of Web Accessibility/WCAG
•experience with Sass (“Sassy CSS”)
•experience with TypeScript