Lead Sitecore Developer
Posted: 1 week ago
EPAM is looking for experienced Sitecore Engineers to join teams delivering Sitecore solutions for clients in various industries and different parts of the globe. You will work with leading healthcare providers, travel and hospitality, retail, automotive, and financial services companies headquartered in the US, UK, and EU.
Here is a list of tools and frameworks you will be using at EPAM:
• Sitecore 9/10. Most of our projects are already Sitecore 10 or planning to migrate soon.
• Sitecore JSS. We do believe in headless systems, so the bigger part of our projects is based on JSS. If you are already a fan or just want to know more about Vue.js and React.js there’s room to apply this knowledge.
• Containerization. Docker (or Vagrant boxes for pre v10) is a standard here for local development and multiple projects are already applying it as the main hosting solution.
• Azure Cloud. Most of the projects are hosted on Azure Cloud. If you want to become a certified Microsoft professional, we can also help.
• Many more! Sitecore SXA, Sitecore Commerce, Solr (including SearchStax offerings), Coveo, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in architectural and functional product roadmap discussions
- Drive technical discussions and come up with innovative technical decisions
- Use an agile approach to complex tasks
- Lead grooming and estimation sessions, new features development, while setting high engineering excellence standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Get involved in root cause analysis of system failures while keeping an eye on the existing functionality
- Support and supervise your less experienced teammates
What You Have
- Deep technological background and significant software engineering experience
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- 5+ years’ experience in .Net or in other CMS
- 2+ years’ of experience with Sitecore products
- Good knowledge of .NET / ASP.NET fundamentals and best practices
- Familiarity with architectural patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with front-end tools and technologies
- Experience with working with clients directly
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Positive and friendly communication style and effective collaboration approaches
- Responsibility, and commitment for high-quality timely delivery
- B2+ English level
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s industry leaders
- Outstanding career development roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Engineering community of 61,600+ industry’s top professionals
- Certification and mentoring programs, trainings, and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Latvia
- Relocation within offices in 45+ countries with throughout support for you and your family
- 4 trust days a year (sick leave without a medical certificate)
- High-quality medical services in terms of corporate health insurance
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to numerous innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. We invite you to join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community to help you discover your fullest potential