Job Title: Informatica/ETL Developer
Company: Bank of America
Duration: 12-18 months - W2 contract
Location: Chicago, Illinois - 3 days a week onsite
Compensation: $68/Hour W2 Only open to W2 candidates. No C2C and no visa sponsorship available.
The successful candidate will be an experienced React UI developer. Role will include responsibility for building new User Interface for Finance control tool application to replace the current VB6 UI.
This role is critical to implementing new Bank wide development processes, upgrading associated toolset to latest technologies and ensuring compliance with Bank policies and standards.
• Strong/expert React JS development skills.
• Good working knowledge of GIT
• Good OO design skills, knowledge of patterns and architectural understanding.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile and Lean software development practices
• Experience of enterprise application development.
• Exposure to Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven global team interaction.
• Willingness to learn, adopt and advance team best-practices, procedures and qualitative standards.
• Willingness to own issues and chase them through to completion, communicating effectively and in a timely manner, throughout.
• Good team communication, with experiences in sharing and presenting new ideas and approaches with the team.