UI Developer (ReactJS)
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
- Develop user friendly and responsive UI designs for web and mobile applications that meet ADA accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with designers’ developers and other partners to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Optimize UI designs for speed scalability and performance using standard methodologies of front-end technologies.
- Test and debug UI code to ensure quality and functionality.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI design trends techniques and technologies as well as ADA accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Implement and maintain coding best practices and standards.
- Provide technical support and solving for UI related issues.
- Document and communicate technical specifications and requirements to team members and partners.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of UI related processes and standards.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in UI development.
- Proficiency in CSS3, HTML5 and any latest JS frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience with CMS such as AEM, WordPress or Drupal will be considered an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ADA accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and a collaborative attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief