Software Engineer (React) - DeFi
- React Native
This job might be expired
Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Posted: 2 months ago
About Birthday Research- Blockchain R&D wing of the company DeFi
Birthday Research (BDR) is the Blockchain Research and Development wing of the company DeFi, a Singapore-based blockchain, and fintech company. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BDR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, product designers, and managers to design and develop TypeScript-based applications using React, React Native, Next.js, and/or Node.js.
- Write highly performant codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
- Take on active responsibility in creating highly scalable UI Components and/or backend modules for our scaling needs.
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a Software Engineer with at least 2 years of experience or in a similar capacity.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies.
- A deep technical understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus is highly preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open source software development is highly preferred.
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.