Junior React Developer, US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $70K-$82K.
Minimum 1 year of project experience required - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply!
About us: Looking for a job change? We can help! Visit hiremefast.net to start your job search and land incredible offers on automation!
HireMeFast LLC is a job placement & recruitment agency connecting employers with world-class talent in the tech industry. We provide job seekers with the resources and support they need to land their dream tech job offer, 100% guaranteed.
- Develop and implement high-quality, scalable, and maintainable React components for our web applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to translate design mock-ups into functional features.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to enhance the overall code quality.
- Debug and resolve software defects and issues.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices in front-end development.
- Strong understanding of React and its ecosystem.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating backend services.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
Unique Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why HireMeFast LLC?
HireMeFasts most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to land their best job offer possible.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. HireMeFast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.