At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Artificial Intelligence, Consulting, Digital, Cloud & DevOps, Data, and Software Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,500+, and has 43 offices in 18 countries within key global markets.
Position: React Developer
Location: PLANO, TX (Onsite from Day one)
Our Challenge: The role is aligned to the delivery team responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of Insurance products for the Benchmarks and Indices business.
This is a hands-on React Developer with focus on delivering results on-time, in-full to the expected quality levels.
· The successful candidate will be an experienced React UI developer.
· Role will include responsibility for building new User Interface for PnL tool for Finance controllers.
· This role is critical to implementing new Bank wide development processes, upgrading associated toolset to latest technologies and ensuring compliance with Bank policies and standards. Work will include enhancing functionality of the system and improving support tooling.
• Strong/expert React JS development skills.
• Good working knowledge of GIT
• Good OO design skills, knowledge of patterns and architectural understanding.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile and Lean software development practices
• Experience of enterprise application development.
• Exposure to Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven global team interaction.
• Willingness to learn, adopt and advance team best-practices, procedures and qualitative standards.
• Willingness to own issues and chase them through to completion, communicating effectively and in a timely manner, throughout.
• Good team communication, with experiences in sharing and presenting new ideas and approaches with the team.
We Can Offer You:
· A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
· A multinational organization with offices in 17 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
· Laptop and a mobile phone
· 15 days of paid annual leave
· Maternity & Paternity leave plans
· A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
· Retirement savings plans
· A higher education certification policy
· Commuter benefits
· Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
· On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
· Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our FinLabs and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
· Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
· A flat and approachable organization
· An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
· A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.